Joining The Quilters’ Guild is easy. Subscriptions can be paid annually or by quarterly direct debit.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the number of staff in the office is severely reduced for the foreseeable future. We still encourage new members to join The Guild, but ask you to use our online service (join online) or set up a Direct Debit (details here). We will still accept payment by cheque, but this may take longer than usual to set up.
What does it cost to join The Guild?
From March 2020, annual subscription rates are:
- Adult membership £48 (Can be paid annually or by quarterly direct debit.)
- Associate membership £24 (for adults who live at the same address as a full member. Associate members do not receive a copy of The Quilter but otherwise have full membership benefits.)
- Adult international £58
- Student £24 (full-time students age 25 and above, in full-time education with a valid student union card)
- Young Person £15 (people age 19 – 24 years inclusive)
- Young Quilter FREE membership
- Schools £15 (please click here to find out more about the benefits of schools membership and how to join)
Under 60 years of age £960
60 years of age and above £540 (Please note, proof of age will be required)
Renew your membership:
For information about renewing your membership, please go to our renewals page
Sanderson Star Group
The Sanderson Star group is for members who make an additional annual donation of at least the amount of the annual subscription. Each year group members are invited to attend a specially-arranged Sanderson Star event held in different parts of the country to allow everyone an opportunity to attend.
Lifetime members are also invited to these events.
Gift Aid Your Subscription
If you pay tax in the UK on income or savings you can Gift Aid your subscription. This allows The Quilters' Guild to reclaim an amount from HMRC equivalent to the tax you have paid on your subscription and any donations you make to The Guild. Fill in the Gift Aid form here and email it to email@example.com
So you want to join The Quilters’ Guild?
Online - Click here to join online.
To contact the Membership Officer email firstname.lastname@example.org
A reminder of the benefits of belonging to The Guild can be found here - Membership of The Quilters' Guild